The world’s first 24mm fixed wide-angle lens to feature optical IS technology. Ideal for landscape and reportage, this lens offers outstanding flexibility allowing photographers to shoot an even broader range of scenes and subjects – combining a fast aperture with IS to enable sharp results when shooting handheld. Offering an advantage of up to 4-stops over lenses without IS, this lens is ideal for capturing more of the scene thanks to their wider focal lengths. Featuring a wide f/2.8 aperture, allowing photographers to explore shallow depth of field, or to shoot in lower-light conditions.Features:
- A 24mm wide-angle lens suited to landscape and reportage photography.
- Field of view equivalent to a 38mm lens on DSLRs with APS-C sized sensors.
- Work with shallow depth of field and in low light with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- Shoot hand-held flash-free images at shutter speeds up to four stops slower with Image Stabilizer technology.
- Ultrasonic AF motor for fast, near-silent focusing and full-time manual focus.
- Seven diaphragm blades generate a circular aperture for beautiful background blur.
- Super Spectra coatings reduce ghosting and flare.