The HVR-Z7E is the world's first HDV handheld camcorder with an interchangeable lens system, native progressive recording, and solid-state memory recording.
A variety of video lenses can be attached to the HVR-Z7E, which is equipped with a universal standard 1/3-inch bayonet mount mechanism for the quick changing of lenses.
Added to this a streamlined nonlinear editing workflow can be achieved using the supplied memory-recording unit, which provides HDV/DVCAM/DV file recording on a standard CompactFlash® solid-state memory card. This offers customers varying levels of flexibility and hybrid operation which is becoming an important requirement in video production.
The HVR-Z7E also features 25p HDV native progressive recording mode and HDMI output.
This new handheld Camcorder further enhances the operational versatility of the Sony professional HDV lineup, and opens up a world of possibilities for high-definition digital video production. Whether it's for documentaries, general TV production, low-budget movies, music videos, IPTV, education, or a wide range of corporate and event videography applications, Sony's new HVR-Z7E is ideal.
- Switchable Recording and Playback- HDV1080i/DVCAM/DV
- Built-in Down-converter for SD Production
- 1/3-inch type 3 ClearVid CMOS Sensor System
- Enhanced Functionality via the Technology of "Exmor
- Wide Range of Lenses
- Carl Zeiss Lens for HD Video as Standard
- Alpha Lens Compatibility
- 25p HDV Native Progressive Recording Modes
- 25p Progressive Scan Modes
- A streamlined nonlinear editing workflow for HDV