Lowepro's Magnum AW shoulder bag is built on the foundation of its predecessor: the original pro bag designed in 1976 and an industry standard to this day. The next generation of Magnum AW remains an essential toolbox for the pro photographer who needs to store, protect and carry gear from one location to the next. Transport a heavily loaded Magnum AW with ease via the adjustable handcart straps that attach to handles quickly and securely.
The premium molded base offers sturdy and stable protection, water-resistance and the ability to stack multiple bags safely and efficiently. Carry the bag on the shoulder with the Vertebral Tech™ Shoulder Strap: it spreads weight evenly—no matter which way it’s worn, and provides long-lasting support and comfort. Magnum AW offers a notebook sleeve with integrated sunshade in the largest model.
1-2 pro DSLRs with standard zoom lens attached;
6-8 lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8); accessories
Interior - 13.8W x 9.6D x 11H in
35W x 24.5D x 28H cm
Exterior - 17.3W x 13.4D x 13.2H in
44W x 34D x 33.5H cm.
- Essential Toolbox design - stores, protects & carries valuable kit from one location to the next
- Vertebral Tech™ shoulder strap - Patent-pending design ensures a comfortable fit no matter how strap is placed: left shoulder, right shoulder, facing up or down
- One-Piece Foam Framing - Provides superior protection at critical points and corners
- Adjustable Padded Dividers - Allow full customization of kit to accommodate multiple gear scenarios
- Rain-Flap Lid with Locking Zippers - Provide extra protection from moisture and added security (lock not included)
- Trolley Sleeve & Handcart Straps - Attach and secure bag(s) to luggage and most handcart systems for easy transport
- Premium Molded Base - Provides stable protection, water-resistance and stackability
- Padded Grab Handles - Offer a well-balanced carrying option for extra-heavy loads
- All Weather AW Cover™ - Protects bag from the elements and zips away when not in use