Fujifilm's range of ASK thermal printers are designed to offrer photographers unprecedented levels of printing flexibility. Using a convenient roll paper system the ASK printers offer a wide range of print sizes. The ASK 4000 can deliver up 200 8 x 10 prints.
Created for use in either a studio environment or on the road, ASK printers are used by photographers from a number of diverse fields. High quality prints can be achieved very quickly, thanks to utilisation of the latest dye sublimation technology, meaning that the range has been embraced by a wide variety of organisations operating in diverse fields. The versatility of the ASK range means that more and more professional photographers are taking printers out on the road with them, enabling them to provide customers with instant prints within minutes of shoots taking place.
A thermal head heats an ink ribbon, coated with dye and the dye is transferred onto special coated paper, forming visible images. Density and gradation of the print can be controlled by varying the input energy of the thermal head. The resulting rich gradation creates beautiful, natural looking prints resembling traditional photographs. A protective layer of over-coating ensures the quality of the images is preserved.
The ASK-4000 installs easily with any Window's PC and works with most photo-editing programs. With 8 second print speeds for 4"x6" prints, the ASK-4000 gives you the lab quality prints you desire without the wait.
- Prints in Seconds: 8"x10" prints produced in only 40 seconds
- Compact: 15" x 14" x 16" design fits right on top of your desk or countertop
- Lab Quality: FujiFilm's Image Intelligence Technology enhances prints to look as if they came from a lab
- Affordable: Dye sublimation technology ensures fixed print costs no matter what your image
- Flexible: Print either 8"x10" or 8"x12" prints with one printer