The Gemini Pro range delivers more power and faster flash-durations making it the perfect portable flash system for fashion or commercial photographers. The Gemini 1000Pro monolight features all of the benefits of the Gemini r units, including Travelpak battery and Pulsar/PocketWizard Trigger Card compatibility, and a voltage seeking power system which makes them useable just about anywhere in the world.
Capture split-second action - If you need to capture action, then the Pro range is for you. The three electrode, flash tube is the reason for the action freezing flash times on the Gemini Pro monolights - the fastest Bowens monolights ever! The flash tube is easily user replaceable too - so, no expensive service center fees if it needs replacing.
The true go-anywhere system - The Travelpak battery unit means that Gemini Pro lights can ‘go anywhere’ out on location. But what about when you are in the studio in another country? With the Pro range, the Gemini becomes a true go anywhere system. Advanced circuitry within the unit is able to seek the correct voltage to run on meaning that you can take a Gemini Pro monolight anywhere in the world, safe in the knowledge that it will work wherever you go - inside or out.
More time to create - In photography everyone knows that time is money. That is why the Gemini Pro range of monolights boast recycling times to full power faster than ever before. Now you can spend less time waiting for your lights to power up and more time creating amazing images with your world-class lighting.
Gemini 1000Pro Features:
- Mains & battery powered
- Fast recycle times
- Fast flash durations
- Patented twin-dial power control system
- 1-stop or 1/10th-stop power adjustments
- Full Infa-Red remote controlled
- Optional plug-in radio trigger module
- Travelpak compatible
- 7 stops of flash power adjustments
- Auto-power dump (resistive or flash)
- Advanced modeling options (full/off/proportional/user defined)
- Built-in Photocell (on/off)
- Smart Photocell
- Uses 'S' Type accessory mount
- Digital camera friendly 5V sync voltage
- Standard 1/4" jack sync socket
- Audible 'ready' beep indication
- Modeling lamp 'ready' indication
- User replaceable flash tube and modeling lamp
- Compatible with Bowens huge range of accessories